Born in England, 1958.
He was trained, among others, at the Birmingham School of Architecture, Architectural Association School and Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London.
In 1990, he founded his own architecture’s office and received commissions in England and Italy.
Numerous exhibitions, in 1995 at the Venice Biennial, at the New Parliament House in Glasgow, in 1996 in The Other Place Gallery, Glasgow and in 1999 in Edinburgh, “The illegal Architect”.
He has worked as a lecturer and as a co-editor of the magazine “Artifice” (London 1994).